Search

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

WEEK 7 WEEKLY REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
The challenging thing this week was my detective writing because it was hard to think about ideas when people were talking.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I used a growth mindset by ignoring the people who were talking and got on with my work.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My writing.
Why are you proud if it?
Because my writing sound interesting and has lots of detail.

3 comments:

  1. Nouveau I like the way you ignored people when you tried to do your work. Next time Add a photo of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nouveau
    I like the way you did the right thing by ignoring people around you that are trying to get your attention when you are trying to concentrate. Next time can you add a bit more detail about your writing and also try not to make your reflection just about your challenge/what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way that you ignoring the people beside you that are talking to you.Next time I think you should add more detail to your questions

    ReplyDelete