TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT
PROPOSAL
PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project. Fill out
the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment
to give you approval.
the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment
to give you approval.
My Passion Project title is…
Top 5 sea disasters
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What are the top 5 sea disasters
How they sank.
what made them so famous
what made them so famous
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
I want to learn about more ships.
I want to learn about how ships sank.
I want to learn about famous ships
I want to learn about famous ships
What are some possible ways I could share my learning? Choose 3 possible ways.
1) Poster
2) Slide-Show
3) Presentation
What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
Computer
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
Looking on websites and not finding what I want.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
Look on different websites.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It will help me learn about lots of ships
Teacher approval:
Miss Harsent
No comments:
Post a Comment