WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My writing sample because I didn't finish my writing.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I kept on writing and not letting distractions stop me then I finished it just before I had a writing group.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
My animal airline writing.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I took my time writing it, it has lots of descriptive words and it's interestingJust as we were about to take of a loud announcement came over the speaker. It was Captain Polar Bear, he shouted over the speaker and said that it would take about 2 and a half days to reach Madagascar. Then darkness surrounded me. Half an hour later I woke up to a bright light and a loud noise, first confusion fell fell upon me, it sounded nothing like Captain Polar Bear. Then I looked down.... It was not one of the comfy seats the plane had, I was on a dirty floor surrounded by boxes, I froze, I was in the hull of the plane in a cargo room. Then I realised the plane was being !!!HIJACKED!!!
Chapter 2: Taking back the plane.
I tried standing up but it was no use, I was tied up in some ropes used to leash any out of control animals. I looked around some more and all I could see was passengers tied up in the same rope I was tied up in. Then a knife popped up in just behind me and it was just in reach, so I picked it up and cut myself free. I then ran to the nearest ladder and climbed it. as soon as I reached the top all I could see was empty seats as far as the eyes can see. I finely reached the cockpit only to find the hijackers with lots of cuts and bruises all over them. Captain Polar Bear was hunched over the controls, I looked out the window, we were landing.
No comments:
Post a Comment