Search

Wednesday, 21 February 2018

GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK

GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK


WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
So they know what to do next time they do a blog post

What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
T= Give them information about what you like.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So the creator knows that you took the time to read it.

Do I have to use this every time?
Yes.
What is the SECOND step in giving feedback?
A= Ask a question related to what you have read.


Why is it important to follow this step?
So that if there's a strategy you can ask them if there's any other strategy

Do I have to use this every time?
No
No, I must choose between this step and giving feedback depending
on the person I am commenting on.
Yes
What is the THIRD step in giving feedback?
G= Give them some feedback on what you have read.
Why is it important to follow this step?
So the creator knows what to do next time
Do I have to use this every time?
Yes
No, I must choose between this step and asking a question depending
on the person I am commenting on.
No
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK
So the reader knows you took the time to read it and know what to do next
time.

No comments:

Post a Comment