LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Jack CJake
Naoki
Kasper
Kayden
Leo
Jonty
2 What was your favourite rotation activity? (Describe the activity)
The monorail. (It's like a small train that go's fast)
3 Why?
The monorail was my favourite because it went fast and at one corner you felt like you were going to fall of. Although I had to wait along time it was worth it in the end. Zooming around the corners, not knowing whats up ahead was so much fun. I was going so fast that I realised that my hat was about fall of, I thought that I was going 100 miles an hour but I was only going 20 miles an hour.
4 What two school values did you show?
Connect and Be Brave
5 How?
I showed Connect by sitting next to different people when we had something to eat and making friends with my bunk mates.I showed Be Brave by going on the monorail because it is kind of scary because theres a part were you feel like your going to fall of, but i went on the monorail and now I'm not scared of going on the monorail.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
Hanging out with my bunk mates
7 Why?
Because I got to make lots of new friends and got to hang out with my bunk mates as wellThat Was Camp
Remember hearing the donkeys whining when they smelt our delicious food?
Remember feeling Evies rough skin while the other farm animals shout?
That was The Farm Park
Remember hearing the birds singing when we were smelling the lemon tree leaves?
Remember tasting the pepper tree leaves, the taste numbing out tongues?
That was the bush walk.
Remember waiting in the never ending line waiting for the monorail?
Do you remember zooming around the corners, not knowing what was ahead?
That was The Monorail





No comments:
Post a Comment