Search

Wednesday, 28 February 2018

WEEK 5 REFLECTION

WEEK 5 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
My math's because in ordering decimals, it was hard because I kept thinking that the number with the larges number at the end was the larges.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I did because I kept getting the answers wrong but I kept on trying.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
I'm proud of my math's sheet.
Why are you proud if it?
Because the math's had hard questions like how much money is here, and they were all cents I had to count hard, but I kept on trying.


1 comment:

  1. Great job nouveau I like the way you where oniced about how you stralged with you decimals
    Next time try to remember that the smallest number is the lowwest

    ReplyDelete